Saturday, October 27, 2007

What's happening now!!

Well, yesterday I contacted the campaign headquarters for our current governor and the one who is running against him. I am/was a supporter of our current governor but since I requested a meeting with him about a year and a half ago and I am being told he IS NOT going to meet with me about this (in spite of the fact that I have gone through all of HIS department heads and am told he is the person I need to talk with). I am very concerned that the citizens of our state don't seem to have access to our local government. We elect them! Why won't they meet with us? I didn't ask for the meeting tomorrow. I asked for one over a year ago! So, I did contact the local news to see if I could get an answer about how this might change in his next 4 years if he is re-elected. This will be a big determination in my vote. I got a straight and direct answer (as well as an explanation on how that will be implemented) from the opposing candidate! Looking forward to hearing you you soon!

No comments: